PDA

View Full Version : My Mag G is finished but I aint got a camera

axemurderer
11-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Well everybody

I have installed the Beretta plastic pistol grip on my Nigerian stock. My G has on it the custom M14

plastic handguard that Tony Lawrence made for me. The brown color of the handguard is almost a perfect

match. I amso thrilled with it.

Now here is the problem, I do not have a camera to post photos here on the forum. So since the rules

state that no picture means it did not happen. I guess you can disreguard this post. Sorry for taking up your

time with this post.

Mike

PS: she still looks really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Oliver
11-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Send it to me, I will take & post pix for you------and send the rifle back, after a very prolonged range session!!:)

timshufflin
11-04-2012, 10:11 AM
You never have a camera.

axemurderer
11-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Tim

Lets try an experiment. I am going to send you a mental picture, I will concentrate real hard and send the image with my mind. OK here goes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> there what do you think?

Mike

Orlando
11-04-2012, 12:48 PM
I do know what the grip looks like cause you got it from me but cant picture the rest
We gotta have pics:)

seaninmich
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
is that pitting at the muzzle??

axemurderer
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Sean

I knew you would start getting the mental picture. No that is not pitting. The crappy smith who did the work, you know what I mean!!!!!

Mike

is that pitting at the muzzle??

seaninmich
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Sean

I knew you would start getting the mental picture. No that is not pitting. The crappy smith who did the work, you know what I mean!!!!!

Mike

OK. thought so. I won't ask about the mis-matched color of the parts then

Orlando
11-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Did he lap the bolt???

seaninmich
11-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Did he lap the bolt???

of course he did. tim is not a murderer. geez...

timshufflin
11-05-2012, 09:15 PM
The only picture I saw was Axe Man riding a small pony.

seaninmich
11-05-2012, 09:36 PM
The only picture I saw was Axe Man riding a small pony.

Umm, he wasn't riding it. that pic was taken during his last vacation in Tijuana

axemurderer
11-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Tim

I don't know, I thought I was thinking about the G when I sent that mental image. Next time You get a recreational picture keep it to youself OK!

Punch The Clown
11-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Umm, he wasn't riding it. that pic was taken during his last vacation in Tijuana

Wow, you just made me remember. Has anyone heard from Philippe?