PDA

View Full Version : $50 on Daryl

cuppednlocked
12-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Daryl vs Merle...

canes7
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Not going to happen.. If you caught the previews for the next episode you see Glenn looking at somone and saying "What is he doing here??? My guess is that means Merle. I think they both make it.

dogboysdad
12-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I am guessing they both make it. Let's hope the same does not apply to Andrea.

cuppednlocked
12-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I caught that...

It's gotta come sometime though!

canes7
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
My thought are that Andrea is going to save both Merle and Darryl, they all excaoe back to the prison and are happily reunited. Andrea finds out that Lori kicked the bucket and makes a play for Rick so that Lori won't be the only female character than has banged both Shane and Rick. Now Ricks team has an infusion of new blood to kill off so you can bet they'll be used as pawns in this upcoming "war".

BTW - I thought it was awesome that Michonne killed The Gov's daughter.

deputy85
12-02-2012, 11:19 PM
sO DID THEY DISARM MERLE? THEY TOOK HIS MG BUT WHAT ABOUT THE AUTO BAYO ON HIS ARM?

Schriv
12-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I didn't see the bayonet attached when they disarmed him.
It looks like an Enfield bayonet that attaches to a bayonet lug on his arm cap. He must keep it in a scabbard when it;s not mounted.
Kinda handy having quick change accessories...

seaninmich
12-03-2012, 05:02 PM
I can't see Andrea being around much longer. She is too far gone to ever come back into the Grimes group, that's for sure. She's looking for the fantasy life that is completely and forever gone.

I don't like the idea of Merle coming to the Grimes group, but I'm sure that's what will happen (at least temporarily). The drama and tension that it would bring would make for good ratings.

canes7
12-03-2012, 07:55 PM
I can't see Andrea being around much longer. She is too far gone to ever come back into the Grimes group, that's for sure. She's looking for the fantasy life that is completely and forever gone.

I don't like the idea of Merle coming to the Grimes group, but I'm sure that's what will happen (at least temporarily). The drama and tension that it would bring would make for good ratings.

Good observations. Merle won't be aorund long though, Rick left him behind once and now he's even more prone to leaving people behind.

Andrea's slutness is almost complete. She'll do Rick then get fed to the walkers.

seaninmich
12-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I don't think Andrea will do Rick. She might do the convict, though. He's got a rager for the farm girl now, but when he sees the revolving door in Andrea's vagina, he may change gears.