PDA

View Full Version : They're Everywhere!

Punch The Clown
05-12-2013, 08:38 AM
So, I go to the range to shoot my 03-A3 and a range nazi tells me I can't shoot it because it has a bayonet lug. I'm really nice and I explain to him that he doesn't know the admin code but he keeps arguing. Another trip to the range ruined. Now I read this and I realize the brown shirts are everywhere.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?p=838277#post838277

Jimbo Slice
05-12-2013, 09:20 AM
I hate Nancy boys like that.

lowell66dart
05-12-2013, 09:44 AM
You have got to be kidding.

jak
05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=Punch The Clown;36840]So, I go to the range to shoot my 03-A3 and a range nazi tells me I can't shoot it because it has a bayonet lug. I'm really nice and I explain to him that he doesn't know the admin code but he keeps arguing. Another trip to the range ruined.

What would have happened if you just ignored the guy, got set up and started shooting ?

smc51
05-12-2013, 10:44 AM
That's the beauty of living in the country. I can shoot anything that I pull out of the safe. I can get 100 yards out of my range for rifles and Pistols at any range that is reasonable.
The only thing I have to watch out for is the Free Range Chickens......LOL

Orlando
05-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Unbeleiveable

Roadkingtrax
05-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Cmp thread is gone.....or was that the point of Steelap post?

Punch The Clown
05-12-2013, 03:43 PM
It's still there. steelap is bragging about how he has threads deleted.

Roadkingtrax
05-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Boo....taddle-tail. He's typically level headed...

timshufflin
05-13-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't like it at all when people taddle, have to get threads deleted, look over peoples guns and direct them, tell people what kind of gun they can own. There is a name for this sort of "person", they are called democrats.

stratochief
05-13-2013, 09:15 PM
If it's the thread I'm thinking of, someone bumped a really old thread. Steelap told Fossil to go away and he responded by saying get fucked or something. It didn't last long after that.

axemurderer
05-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Stu

Was it the same guy????

Mike

So, I go to the range to shoot my 03-A3 and a range nazi tells me I can't shoot it because it has a bayonet lug. I'm really nice and I explain to him that he doesn't know the admin code but he keeps arguing. Another trip to the range ruined. Now I read this and I realize the brown shirts are everywhere.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?p=838277#post838277

Punch The Clown
05-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Nope, a different nazi.

axemurderer
05-15-2013, 08:41 AM
I think I will have a talk with my executive board member friends. I want it spelled out. If we are only allowed to shoot certain rifles, it may be time to join Richmond Borough which has a more easy going policy.

Mike

Nope, a different nazi.

Punch The Clown
05-15-2013, 08:20 PM
I think I will have a talk with my executive board member friends. I want it spelled out. If we are only allowed to shoot certain rifles, it may be time to join Richmond Borough which has a more easy going policy.

Mike

Mike, Richmond is looking better all the time.

steelap
05-18-2013, 11:03 AM
I guess I'm a Brownshirt for having reported a PITA for being insulting and using profanity. Fine, I'll go out and buy one.

I love people like the OP who call names without the facts. Rush calls them "Low information voters". Appropriate.

The CMP needs a "War Room". But since they refuse to have one, perhaps those that choose to post on the CMP forum should follow the rules.

I only report people when they get to be such a PITA that they are disrupting threads with extraneous BS. Don't do it often.

seaninmich
05-18-2013, 04:58 PM
So, I go to the range to shoot my 03-A3 and a range nazi tells me I can't shoot it because it has a bayonet lug. I'm really nice and I explain to him that he doesn't know the admin code but he keeps arguing. Another trip to the range ruined.

LMAO!! your butthole state is so bad that even your gun ranges are anti-gun. LOL. Stu, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this: MOVE. MOVE NOW. MOVE FAST

seaninmich
05-18-2013, 04:59 PM
I guess I'm a Brownshirt for having reported a PITA for being insulting and using profanity. Fine, I'll go out and buy one.

I love people like the OP who call names without the facts. Rush calls them "Low information voters". Appropriate.

The CMP needs a "War Room". But since they refuse to have one, perhaps those that choose to post on the CMP forum should follow the rules.

I only report people when they get to be such a PITA that they are disrupting threads with extraneous BS. Don't do it often.

I have to report fagtripper and trolling blunder all the time.

Punch The Clown
05-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Welcome aboard, Steelap.

steelap
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Welcome aboard, Steelap.

Thank you.