PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think I'll Get Banned?

Punch The Clown
12-22-2013, 12:03 PM
It seems like an all male review cum fest over there. By abstaining do you think I missed the boat? Does anyone believe that the groveling really helps when the orders are picked?

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/Reacharound_zpsd5cd1a85.jpg (http://s369.photobucket.com/user/Stumedic/media/Reacharound_zpsd5cd1a85.jpg.html)

And here is the link, unless it's been deleted already.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?p=979499#post979499

TommyD11730
12-22-2013, 12:48 PM
That was awesome... right up to where I had to look up the word sycophant!

Punch The Clown
12-22-2013, 12:53 PM
syc·o·phant
ˈsikəfənt,-ˌfant/
noun
noun: sycophant; plural noun: sycophants

1.a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
synonyms:yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up

jak
12-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Partial ban......58 minutes

Unread Today, 11:49 AM

Not going to ban you, but you just lost your right to post in the "Classifieds" and "Ask Orest"

If you're going to act like a child, expect to be treated like one.

ordmm
12-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Aw Cripes....What is this, Commie Chicago? Honestly Stu,,,,even when fueled by large quantities of Beam.....never did such a wonderful posting. AAAAAAAAAAA+!!!!!

cuppednlocked
12-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Bwahahaha!

I admit that I was so jazzed to get my first Garand I posted a "Thank you" thread to Orest for Leon and the staff at the SS (who took quite a bit of time helping me, he went to the rack and picked out a rifle that I assume he looked at during a restock).

seaninmich
12-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Bwahahaha!

I admit that I was so jazzed to get my first Garand I posted a "Thank you" thread to Orest for Leon and the staff at the SS (who took quite a bit of time helping me, he went to the rack and picked out a rifle that I assume he looked at during a restock).

Hey, back in (roughly) '07 I was all about being a CMP cheerleader. I was getting awesome rifle after awesome rifle via mailorder - I mean SERIOUSLY good stuff. I was always had the most (sometimes second behind lapriester) posts on the old forum. I was happy to blow the CMP and rather often....

THEN I spent enough time around there to find out what they really are and how they really work. Everything that people see is a charade. CMP is just as shifty and crooked as any other crappy company. They just hide it well and most people have blinders on because they get their goodies cheaply.

You want to know about the REAL cmp? email me.

checkmate19
12-22-2013, 08:06 PM
I have been very happy with al my purchases. I did not believe the rumors till I met a guy that offered to hook me up with a guy that works there. He would set stuff aside as to get a correct of special rifle, that took the wind out of my sails. So our luck of the draw was not exactly that,

jak
12-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey, back in (roughly) '07 I was all about being a CMP cheerleader. I was getting awesome rifle after awesome rifle via mailorder - I mean SERIOUSLY good stuff. I was always had the most (sometimes second behind lapriester) posts on the old forum. I was happy to blow the CMP and rather often....

THEN I spent enough time around there to find out what they really are and how they really work. Everything that people see is a charade. CMP is just as shifty and crooked as any other crappy company. They just hide it well and most people have blinders on because they get their goodies cheaply.

You want to know about the REAL cmp? email me.

I started getting interested in garands around the same time and remember your pro-CMP stance back then.
Was it the carbine debacle at the store that exposed the real CMP to you and the rest of us ?

TommyD11730
12-22-2013, 08:32 PM
So it would be bad to include a note like "Please send me a extra nice rifle. Something rare would really be nice that way Ill have a super special extra nice rifle when Tim cuts it in half and rams a magazine into the bottom of it!". $clapper$

axemurderer
12-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Stu

I love you more everyday.

Mike

seaninmich
12-22-2013, 08:57 PM
I started getting interested in garands around the same time and remember your pro-CMP stance back then.
Was it the carbine debacle at the store that exposed the real CMP to you and the rest of us ?

That was just the beginning. I've learned so much more since then.

jjones
12-22-2013, 11:51 PM
The people that praise the CMP, and say they do no wrong are a$$ kissing fools. I remember when there was a a lot of people bitching about cherry picking. I thought it was a joke until I met a garand collector that was part of it. They are just like any other business out there.

cuppednlocked
12-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Stu isn't the only one who believes it:

http://forums.thecmp.org/showpost.php?p=979990&postcount=130

canes7
12-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Boot lickers are everywhere. Respect means nothing to anyone anymore.

cuppednlocked
12-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Aaannnndddddd, RT40 pops up after hibernation.

canes7
12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Aaannnndddddd, RT40 pops up after hibernation.

I stay away from his threads anymore. They usually just attract needless drama. There were a few things I was going to say but thought it would be more fun to see how many he can lead down the rabbit hole.

seaninmich
12-23-2013, 10:18 AM
i stay away from his threads anymore. They usually just attract needless drama. There were a few things i was going to say but thought it would be more fun to see how many he can lead down the rabbit hole.

where??????????

canes7
12-23-2013, 11:09 AM
where??????????

Rabbit hole... I guess it's another term for La-La land, oblivion...etc. I highly doubts he's getting much, if any, of the type of hole you're thinking of.

Punch The Clown
12-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Stu isn't the only one who believes it:

http://forums.thecmp.org/showpost.php?p=979990&postcount=130

Wow! Pretty soon it's going to be like Alice's Restaurant Massacree!

ttwn0324
12-23-2013, 05:00 PM
CMP is like any Pawn shop out there. The good sht always gets afford first to the people who can keep their mouth shut and have the money.

Roadkingtrax
12-24-2013, 02:00 AM
CMP is like any Pawn shop out there. The good sht always gets afford first to the people who can keep their mouth shut and have the money.

And like a Pawn Shop they call in their friends (GCA) when the good stuff comes in hot.

seaninmich
12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
And like a Pawn Shop they call in their friends (GCA) when the good stuff comes in hot.

Now THAT is very true. funny how all those NOS parts they got from greece are leaking out the back door in bulk to the GCA

Old Guard
12-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Okay, now can you get into the club, or do you have to acquire a taste for bu-- licking? Well noted, if you buy 4 rifles one of them is nearly correct? Or did I imagine that one?I see them hit the CMP FSBO ad's shortly thereafter for a hefty profit..or do I??