PDA

View Full Version : Any MiniG's In Stock?

Greg
07-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Tim,
I was checking to see if you had any complete MiniG's in stock for sale or a Garand ready to convert. I was going to send you my Winchester M1 but my heart won't let me do it. If you would let me know I will go ahead and send you the the money or submit a order to the CMP to get the process started. I tried to pm you but it was blocked.

Thank you for your time,
Greg Shaw

timshufflin
07-24-2014, 07:57 AM
Mr. Shaw, I had two customers not be able to go through on their transactions for whatever reason for 2014. I sold one of the rifles last week and have one left. One gentleman called me on Saturday, I think, and wanted one but won't be able to decide for sure until after a trip. There is no deposit holding the last rifle and it is for sale. I can only hold a rifle with a deposit or full payment. Have a super day.

toolman
07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Mr. Shaw, I had two customers not be able to go through on their transactions for whatever reason for 2014. I sold one of the rifles last week and have one left. One gentleman called me on Saturday, I think, and wanted one but won't be able to decide for sure until after a trip. There is no deposit holding the last rifle and it is for sale. I can only hold a rifle with a deposit or full payment. Have a super day.

Pics please! Love tooldaddy

timshufflin
07-26-2014, 07:23 PM
To all those out there calling or thinking of calling me on this rifle, it's gone.

toolman
08-11-2014, 07:55 PM
To all those out there calling or thinking of calling me on this rifle, it's gone.

You love teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!