PDA

View Full Version : IHC's Available Again

KnickKnack
07-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Just got this in my email:

"LIMITED QUANTITY: M1 Garand IHC Field Grade with IHC receiver and LMR barrel. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed.
NLU #RM1IHCFLMR $960 with Free S/H

The yearly limit of one per customer is no longer in effect for the RM1IHCFLMR. It will only apply to the yearly M1 Garand limit of 12.

A very small quantity is available and we will be accepting orders immediately. Orders are filled by the day they are received and we do not time stamp orders. Visit http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/ for more information."

Sooooo.... "Limited Quanity", "very small quanity", yet the limit of one per customer, per year, is lifted and you are allowed to buy 12. Which means these were all sold before I even opened my email. Why do they bother to send these notices out??? :confused: $toilet$

musketjon
07-28-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm sure glad my tractor's already in the barn, and NO, it was NOT a CMP purchase. I'm done with them.
Jon

canes7
07-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Maybe all the derilect nobodies can get some now....

Orlando
07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
As rough as this last release was I'm not surprised they arent sold out

LEAD POISON
07-28-2015, 08:46 PM
They can't sell the crap in the stores.
So they will sell them sight unseen.:SHTF:

Old Guard
07-30-2015, 08:42 AM
They can't sell the crap in the stores.
So they will sell them sight unseen.:SHTF:

Ha, You just described my last field grade, it was springfield and defintely broken, but they did repair it and send it back...just took time..