PDA

View Full Version : Tim on vacation/already leave?

Texandy
08-18-2016, 11:28 AM
I sent in a package that got there a few days ago. Then saw on the website he was going on vacation. Haven't been able to get in touch by phone, email, or "ask shuff."

Ugh. Hopefully I didn't just donate my stuff to the local hoodlum benevolence fund. :(

seaninmich
08-18-2016, 02:15 PM
I sent in a package that got there a few days ago. Then saw on the website he was going on vacation. Haven't been able to get in touch by phone, email, or "ask shuff."

Ugh. Hopefully I didn't just donate my stuff to the local hoodlum benevolence fund. :(

he's gone until monday. don't worry. I think i saw the neighbor kids playing with your rifle this morning. it looked fine

Texandy
08-18-2016, 02:34 PM
he's gone until monday. don't worry. I think i saw the neighbor kids playing with your rifle this morning. it looked fine

I'll give you a dollar to drive over to his place and secure it for me. :D

seaninmich
08-18-2016, 03:00 PM
I'll give you a dollar to drive over to his place and secure it for me. :D

you'll be fine. as long as you sent it USPS, they will hold it safely for him. I've never seen USPS service the likes of what Shuff's Parkerizing gets

Texandy
08-18-2016, 03:07 PM
I wish I'd sent it usps.

I sent it ups.

seaninmich
08-18-2016, 05:41 PM
I wish I'd sent it usps.

I sent it ups.

oh god. it's gone for sure.

just f-ing with ya. you'll be fine

Punch The Clown
08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
you'll be fine. as long as you sent it USPS, they will hold it safely for him. I've never seen USPS service the likes of what Shuff's Parkerizing gets

Rosa at the Post Office is probably the best worker in the whole operation-nationwide. It doesn't hurt that Tim is the reason that branch is still open.