PDA

View Full Version : WRA trigger guard up for grabs

paid4c4
07-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I have a WRA trigger guard #C46025 WRA. It's a good serviceable piece not much finish. It was for a WRA build which I finished without using this part. I don't think I'll be doing another WRA project so this is surplus to me. I really don't want to sell it or profit from it. I would like to trade it even to someone who is building a WRA and needs one. Any serviceable trigger guard will do in trade as I'm mostly building shooters these days.
Bill;)

BRUTUS
07-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Think that through, Bill.......http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=238124744$clapper$

paid4c4
07-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Jeff, Wow that's a bunch for a trigger guard. I want to do the right thing with this. Our favorite Fire Captain James sent it to me free of charge in a trade when I was looking for one and I want to pass along the good feelings. I guess that's corny but after all I'm in Kentucky!
Bill

Prince Humperdink
07-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Jeff, Wow that's a bunch for a trigger guard. I want to do the right thing with this. Our favorite Fire Captain James sent it to me free of charge in a trade when I was looking for one and I want to pass along the good feelings. I guess that's corny but after all I'm in Kentucky!
Bill

That's why I like You....among other reasons.

BRUTUS
07-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Bill

I was just teasin'....I figured it was something like that.........Just like our buddy Humpi and the .40 cal snap caps...............:)

paid4c4
07-03-2011, 10:32 PM
For Hump, Jeff, Stu, James, Tim and so many others on this forum pay forward and what goes around comes around.
Bill