Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale, LOTS of Gas lock screws by the lot.

For Sale, LOTS of Gas lock screws by the lot.

These are $30 per lot shipped. I have 7 lots for sale with 5 screws per lot. If you want a lot, say the number of the lot and "I'll take it". Peace and love.

Okay, all that's left is lot 7.

Please send a note with lot number, address, and payment to;
    Tim Shufflin
    8300 Walworth Rd.
    Jerome, MI 49249

Lot 7

I will take door I mean lot #3
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

I'll take lot 5
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I'll take lot #4
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

lots 1 and 2
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

I only bought two groups due to Tim applying high sales pressure!
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Wonder if we will get the screws we claimed or will they be cherry picked?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

I think "cheery picking" is reserved for GCA members at CMP. Remember the Cherry Picking riot of several years ago at CMP?
    Bill

I was thinking of the mysterious dissapearing HRA Bolt on the CMP forum

Orlando, you want want 5 screws and they'll be those five hard screws