Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale, LOTS of Gas lock screws by the lot.

I get nervous when Tim starts talking about screws, cause I just know that's what I'm going to get SCREWED!
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Orlando, you want want 5 screws and they'll be those five hard screws
    Ouch, just bustin yer chops Timma
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Ouch, just bustin yer chops Timma

yah yah yah baby

Junior Cadet
    I WILL TAKE lot #6. Manay thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by seaboardrrjp View Post
    I WILL TAKE lot #6. Manay thanks !
    Done sir and happy holidays

One more thing, I'd like to get some feedback on the finish on these screws. They are NOT painted, they are NOT blackened with that pathetic Caswell stuff which wipes off. These will look just like original GI finish, I think. Let me know what you guys think.

Tim,
    I have used Caswells blackner before and have only had one that rubbed off. The rest worked well. Not sure why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

Tim, I'll test them out when I get them. I might even swap them out with the three rifles you are working on for me now. The 6 digit is going to be shot in an upcoming Gun Club event which will give it a good test. I'm going to be shooting it in the contest and then using it as a military rifle example for club members and their families to shoot. Probably 250-300 rounds through it during the day. I'll let you know how it does.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Tim, screws arrived today. Dont know what you are using to refinish them but they look darn good to me. Should hold up better than the other stuff you were using as it looks like a thin finish and shouldnt chip.
    I like Thanks!

Orlando, it isn't a finish. It won't chip. It is the very best finish you can have. I dare you to remove it without removing metal.