Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Me A FAL

They look better with the mags poked in em!

Your move Punch Bowl! Shriv proved he owns some!
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Cal30M1 View Post
    They look better with the mags poked in em!

Your move Punch Bowl! Shriv proved he owns some!
    I got one. You'll eat your words redneck. Anyway, there seems to be a proper way to photograph an FAL. You have to have an alcoholic beverage in the pic, your feet must be in the pic, and there must be cracked concrete in the pic. This is a strictly enforced rule on the FAL Files Forum. I suppose there is symbolism involved. The cracked concrete shows you neglect home maintenance in favor of playing with firearms. I approve. The alcoholic beverage just makes a statement that booze and firearms do mix. The bare feet in the photo shows you're not some namby pamby artistic type. That's my interpertation anyway. Punch.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

So your sayin Schriv is an namby pamby artsy fartsy type?

Nice knowin ya Clown! Get him Schriv!
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme

Hmmmm....I haven't logged onto the FALfile.com site in quite a while. I'm Falcoholic #408.
    I had an insane amount of posts on the predecesor to the current site, but don't have the time or interest to live out my life on the internet anymore.
    Real world 'issues' pulled me away from guns for a while, and I have gone through a Mauser phase and now a Garand phase since my FAL days. I'll be wrenching Garand #14 together this coming week, and I'm already looking for the next fun thing to build.
    As for Artsy fartsy...not even close. I married well, and make a lot of play money with my job, but I can't stand contemporary art, fine wine, Perrier, French films, save the world causes or Volvo's. I'll leave that stuff to the guys that don't care for the company of women or anyone living in California that doesn't own a high powered rifle.
    Last edited by Schriv; 09-11-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Schriv View Post
    Hmmmm....I haven't logged onto the FALfile.com site in quite a while. I'm Falcoholic #408.
    I had an insane amount of posts on the predecesor to the current site, but don't have the time or interest to live out my life on the internet anymore.
    Real world 'issues' pulled me away from guns for a while, and I have gone through a Mauser phase and now a Garand phase since my FAL days. I'll be wrenching Garand #14 together this coming week, and I'm already looking for the next fun thing to build.
    As for Artsy fartsy...not even close. I married well, and make a lot of play money with my job, but I can't stand contemporary art, fine wine, Perrier, French films, save the world causes or Volvo's. I'll leave that stuff to the guys that don't care for the company of women or anyone living in California that doesn't own a high powered rifle.

Well said! B

Anyone for a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Anyone for a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon?
    me me me me me me me