Thread: Mag Fed Garand

Mag Fed Garand

So whats the update on the mag fed Garand? You gonna build more or did the last one kick your hiney?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I really like that 20rnd Mag(or even 19),so I should buy some for the future....I feel another 10+ capacity mag ban coming!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

The last one kicked my hiney, to be sure, but I just need to get some more motivation before I attack this thing again. I have something kind of special planned for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    The last one kicked my hiney, to be sure, but I just need to get some more motivation before I attack this thing again. I have something kind of special planned for myself.
    Tim's going Hebrew with his newest toy.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I know that the miniG/M14's are a different topic but I wanted to share I have found 30 round mags from CMI which work very well. I does add a little weight but i didn't find it objectionable. I hope Shuff gets this mag fed 30.06 operational/doable as I would like to have one for a little home defense.
    Bill