Thread: new cmp offerings

new cmp offerings

I expect most of you get the cmp emails but just in case- they reported they are releasing what may be the last lot of 1903/03-A3/1917 bolt rifles for sale. condition doesn't sound all that great but most of the time I've found the cmp reports condition worse than it actually is. Jump on these as I do agree this is probably the last of the mohicans as far as the CMP goes.

From the initial store reports, it sounds like 03's and 03A3's with shot out barrels. $500 might not be much of a deal unless you've got a barrel already to replace it.

Maybe they held back the nice stuff for mail order. There were only 18 rifles at the NS. I'm glad I got mine from Bill. I think if I was looking for one, I'd shop around private party.
    Josh
    M1CC #628
    GySgt/USMC
    6116/0931

I just picked up a Bubba Sporter Springfield 03 I plan on making my Vintage Sniper Rifle. Wanted an 03A3 but the only one I found as a mostly correct Smith Corona, that I did buy buy don't wanna drill so I get the 03 too, what ya gonna do, now I have a Remington M1903, a Springfield M1903, a Smith Corona M1903A3 and a Springfield M1, as you can see I have a weakness for 03's...