Thread: IHC sales

IHC sales

I've heard that there will be an IHC sale at the CMP coming "soon". Anyone have the scoop on this?

This is the last thing I read straight from Orest, if he has posted something since then, I missed it:

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....=Orest+IHC%27s
    M1CC Member #111
    NRA Member

Last year I volunteered at Anniston for a week. Myself and another guy were sorting through garands that were returned from Paraguay. We were inspecting and separating the garands by manufacture.... Winchester, HRA and IHC, None were SA. Most of the rifles (about 80%) were the Winchesters that are the racks now. About 15% were HRA and the remaining 5% (about 50 rifles) were IHC Most of the IHC were the postage stamp, maybe 1 or 2 "gappers" and "arrows" The condition ranged from service grade to nothing but rust. I remember seeing a couple IHC stocks but most were replacement stocks.

I saw some boxes of IHC's that were already sorted but not inspected by the armorers yet. We stacked 45 rifles to a box so I sure they will have a couple of hundred of IHC's for sale. Last year no one at the armory knew when the IHC's would be on sale since they weren't inspecting and grading them yet. They had a whole bunch of other projects to work on first
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Last year I volunteered at Anniston for a week. Myself and another guy were sorting through garands that were returned from Paraguay. We were inspecting and separating the garands by manufacture.... Winchester, HRA and IHC, None were SA. Most of the rifles (about 80%) were the Winchesters that are the racks now. About 15% were HRA and the remaining 5% (about 50 rifles) were IHC Most of the IHC were the postage stamp, maybe 1 or 2 "gappers" and "arrows" The condition ranged from service grade to nothing but rust. I remember seeing a couple IHC stocks but most were replacement stocks.

I saw some boxes of IHC's that were already sorted but not inspected by the armorers yet. We stacked 45 rifles to a box so I sure they will have a couple of hundred of IHC's for sale. Last year no one at the armory knew when the IHC's would be on sale since they weren't inspecting and grading them yet. They had a whole bunch of other projects to work on first

Well it appears there is hope for some hot IHC action.