Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's going on at the CMP

What's going on at the CMP

I would bet a kidney that someone is talking about grease and BLO. That's what's going on at the CMP.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    nope,just"What order number are They on",and I even contributed
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    nope,just"What order number are They on",and I even contributed
    That one is so easy to guess you could consider that cheating.

Why don't they just ask "When the heck am I going to get MY ammo"?
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: language
    !

Actually, you're all wrong. What's going on is "Should I shoot this gun or not?" Not only is that what's going on but it's going on in about 4 different posts. This has now taken the new lead in dumb things to ask and moved ahead of the former number 1, "What Grease Should I use".

Not dumb things to ask in passing, don't get me wrong, but to ask something in 10 different posts on 4 different forums, when you already have your own answer, now that's just funny stuff.

It's a free country. If he want to shoot his "Collectors Edition" let him. WTF do I care. It's his to ruin as he sees fit. I am not the guardian of the National Treasures. If he wants to buy The Pieta and crush it up to pave his driveway he can do it. He'd be a Philistine but he can do it. It's his. End of story.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I go to prison for 6 months and when I come back there's all new people on the CMP forum-only a few familiar faces. Never should have shot that man. At least we got internet at the half-way house.

I read a thread yesterday where a guy was clearly dissastified with the condition of his new bayonet.

It was followed by all of the rest of the people stoning him in the public square for the blasphemy of speaking one's mind against the CMP.
    Josh
    M1CC #628
    GySgt/USMC
    6116/0931

Founding Member
    To take a $300+ gamble on a bayonet/scabbard is just plain DUMB.

I can't afford to live, should I buy 2 $250 bayonets?

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=57868
    Josh
    M1CC #628
    GySgt/USMC
    6116/0931

I think what's going on at the CMP is some anal orifice is looking into a spell check program so the garbage man can't call him stupidy!
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme