Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's going on at the CMP

Patriot
    I haven't looked at the CMP forum since they sent out the last update. I can't even remember the last time I posted there. I'm planning a North Store trip (see my new post in the Garand forum), so I just now went to look at the store reports. I know one thing, if I do buy my first ever Garand, regardless of the grade, I am shooting the damn thing!

Founding Member
    Be sure to post several threads about it!

"Be sure to post several threads about it! "

And on several different forums!!!!
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I would much rather look at some of your avatars of the Beer drinking big boob blondes than what grease to use.
    Where can I find some more pictures of beer drinking big booby blondes ?
    M1CC #328

yahoo.com -> click on "Images" -. search Oktoberfest.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    yahoo.com -> click on "Images" -. search Oktoberfest.
    A more useful post than almost all the drivel on CMP forum

WHERE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GUNS, EVIL DARES NOT TREAD. Mark Muller

Agreed !
    I will check it out.
    M1CC #328

Junior Cadet
    I'd rather you send me to Oktoberfest and I'll get the pictures for you. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I would bet a kidney that someone is talking about grease and BLO. That's what's going on at the CMP.

I would bet a steak dinner that somebody here is sending in their dsfg money. So the American military can be used and abused like some kind of a mercenary force in the middle east. And our guys can come back blown up by IEDs and be in disability for life. Thanks man. And draining the American taxpayer dry paying for israel's endless wars. Thanks man. Our military really takes its orders nowadays from Tel Aviv, not from DC. Thanks to the neocons and AIPAC people.

sdfghsdf for POTUSA. DUMP iSRAEL!!!!!! And OUTLAW dfg!!! I got advice for you. If you like israel so much, pack your stuff up and move there.

And oh yeah, thanks for the stupid message you posted when I was trying to sell a can of AP on the CMP forum a while back.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by RuggedTerrain40 View Post
    I would bet a steak dinner that somebody here is sending in their AIPAC money. So the American military can be used and abused like some kind of a mercenary force in the middle east. And our guys can come back blown up by IEDs and be in disability for life. Thanks man. And draining the American taxpayer dry paying for israel's endless wars. Thanks man. Our military really takes its orders nowadays from Tel Aviv, not from DC. Thanks to the neocons and AIPAC people.

Ron Paul for POTUSA. DUMP iSRAEL!!!!!! And OUTLAW AIPAC!!! I got advice for you, boy. If you like israel so much, pack your stuff up and move there.

And oh yeah, thanks for the stupid message you posted when I was trying to sell a can of AP on the CMP forum a while back.

Eric
    I did find your pre-req's on the sale of a simple can of ammo amusing. A bit elaborate to say the least. As far as your views on world affairs I'm reasonably sure-I may be wrong but I think not-that they are probably rooted in issues you have with the jewish people and not based whatsoever on the needs of the US.
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: religious undertone
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau