Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's going on at the CMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I did find your pre-req's on the sale of a simple can of ammo amusing. A bit elaborate to say the least. As far as your views on world affairs I'm reasonably sure-I may be wrong but I think not-that they are probably rooted in issues you have with the Jew-Man and not based whatsoever on the needs of the US.
    My opinions come from seeing too many American (Christian) GIs and Marines blown up over there. And listening to xxx. And yeah, I love jewish people. That means I love you.

I dont like these "neocons" like wolfowitz who masquarade as conservatives. And get this country into these endless wars that are bankrupting this nation and killing our military men unnecessarily. Or getting them so injured they have to be put on 100% disability for the rest of their life. I ran into a high school friend of mine back in November who was "blown up" by an IED over in Iraq, another neocon orchestrated war that was stupid, unnecessary and benefited nobody and a few American companies like haliburton. I got a problem with our involvement over there and I am tired of the KKK's influence on our DC politicians.

Masada will probably fall again. And dont ever interfere with another sale or something I have on the CMP forum again.

And word to the wise...if you like israel so much, seriously consider moving there.

Eric
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: insulting

Eric[/QUOTE]

Copied to keep for the record.
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: not anymore
    !

Patriot
    Well, there's your first mistake, Eric. Listening to Ron Paul. If he had been President on 9/11/01, we'd be fighting terrorists in our streets here rather than on their home turf. So you just keep taking your little blue pills with the Kool-Aid and living in your delusional Happy Place. When the time comes, we'll stick a weapon in your hands too and you can shoot up all the cute little Bin Laden wanna-be's that you may think are your friends now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    Well, there's your first mistake, Eric. Listening to Ron Paul. If he had been President on 9/11/01, we'd be fighting terrorists in our streets here rather than on their home turf. So you just keep taking your little blue pills with the Kool-Aid and living in your delusional Happy Place. When the time comes, we'll stick a weapon in your hands too and you can shoot up all the cute little Bin Laden wanna-be's that you may think are your friends now.
    If xxxhad been President on 911, the war would be over by now. He would have probably nuked them.

And cut off American aid to israel and told the israelis to grow up. That alone would just about eliminate motivation among young middle easterners to even want to join terrorist groups that want to fight America.

For "the record," I dont like ANYBODY in the middle east.I dont have any "little bin laden wanna-be's" that are my friends. In fact, one of the reasons I left Charlotte was a lovely Algerian foreign national with no U.S. citizenship moved into my apartment with a 5 year old KID. I tried to have him kicked out of my unit because it was a college type apartment complex and I was studying a lot and I was not set up for having a five year old in my unit. But they would not do it. I cant stand muslims either. Aople.

I cant stand the whole entire middle eastern mental an attorney and is left wing as you can get.

THINK!
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: usual

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Copied to keep for the record.
    You are so full of love, man.

Eric
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-06-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: usual

You are a sad, twisted person. Go back home
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: insulting
    "When it's time to shoot, SHOOT, don't talk!" -- Tuco

Patriot
    Man that is some heavy thinking, real heavy,, as in head full of lead weight, no room for brains just rhetoric,, honestly this whole nutcase image you project is just a joke,,right? to pull people's chain,,, gotta be,, im as old and set in my ways as aold white guy can be, but gees you beat me by a LOOONNNGGG WAY
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    Man that is some heavy thinking, real heavy,, as in head full of lead weight, no room for brains just rhetoric,, honestly this whole nutcase image you project is just a joke,,right? to pull people's chain,,, gotta be,, im as old and set in my ways as aold white guy can be, but gees you beat me by a LOOONNNGGG WAY
    Deputy, look at the polls. Ron Paul came in third. He's not going to get the nomination, but there are a growing number of Americans who see things the way he does. I repeat, it is not just "RT40." People are fed up with this middle eastern love. Absolutely fed up. I saw a high school friend of mine BLOWN UP by an IED back in November. For what? The guy is a cripple now, he used to be an athlete. To heck with the muslims, to heck with israel and America for the Americans.

And get your head out of the sand, kind sir.

Eric
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-06-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: the usual

Patriot
    That's it? get your head out of the sand old man? come on rave at me ,,you can do it,,,
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Banned
    Paul came in third in Iowa, give it four more years and see who wants to dump israel and end all this "global war on terrorism" love. Ron Paul's son maybe. Or one of Ron Paul's staffers who went onto law school. Real conservativism is coming to America and most of you wont be able to handle it, for all the big talk you guys do about being conservative.

Eric
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-06-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: need i say