Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What's going on at the CMP

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Here's my spin on this whole thing. The Middle East was filled with petit dictators that would carry on and run off at the mouth but were easily bought off with a medal or a gold plated pistol. The head of the muslim world, barack obama, helps to topple these comical but harmless regimes and replaces them with the radical muslim brotherhood. Now, Israel is looking at some serious opposition. Their only hope is to once again fight a conventional war being outnumbered 1000 to 1, but they're used to that. Now, Ron Paul steps in, cuts aid to Israel, and allows iran to build nuclear weapons. The pan-muslim nation created by obama attacks Israel. The same way they fought to the death at Masada 2000 years ago they will again, but this time with nukes. The entire Middle East will be a barren wasteland, which would thrill ignorant trailer park trash like ruggedterrain, but the birthplace of our civilization will be destroyed. The Jews will never march peacefully into the ovens again. Believe it.
    Israel still has a bunch of our M1 carbines, don't they? Heck, if War breaks out over there, I just might go join them and test out my carbine skills on live targets.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    And when the middle east is gone, so is our oil. When you can't get heating fuel or gasoline, the riots will start. Then Obama can declare Marshall Law, abolish elections due to a "National Crisis" and declare himself King of the World! Or at least King of whatever is left of it.

By the way, Tim. I've successfully accomplished my first New Year's Resolution. I've brought you back from the brink of that nambi pambi Liberal crap that you were spewing before the first of the year. Welcome back! Don't forget to take your blood pressure pills and I hope that your wife doesn't hate me now. I'm glad to see the old Timma back and debating once again!

Hey, I'm still voting commie this year. I'm just placating you.

They're conniving about how many HRA parts they can swap on SA's and how many SA parts they can swap on the HRA's so they'll force everyone (except mineself) to buy 2 or 3 rifles so they can be "corrected". Oh yah, they're wondering if they raised the prices enough. Personally I don't give a rats-azz. I am done buying from the CMP anyway. They got their one chance to screw me and they used it on my first order. Oh yah, they're wondering if they can make their cheesy-azzed orange stocks any oranger.
    Jon
    Last edited by musketjon; 01-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.