Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My small Helmet and bayonet collection

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

My small Helmet and bayonet collection

Besides Rifles I also collect Bayonets and Helmets.The 3 helmets in the rear are swivel bale front seam and the 2 front are rear.The uncovered one is late WW2,They are all in Post WW2 configuration.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

a few more bayonet pics
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    That's nice. I have several of the bayonets CMP was selling (when will the 16 inchers be released?). I also have one nondescript old style helmet that I wear while holding my M1 watching Combat reruns.
    Last edited by REHRIFLE; 04-29-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Two of those bayonets came From CMP.I've been known to drink beer and watch SPR,or Patton

PS.the 16 in bayonet release date is a "big secret".

Nice collection Hump
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    I spoke to the man who makes the decision yesterday and the 16"ers are still a while out. Next up are the carbine bayos. IIRC he said either Aug or Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    I spoke to the man who makes the decision yesterday and the 16"ers are still a while out. Next up are the carbine bayos. IIRC he said either Aug or Oct.
    I already know I won't be able to afford a 16"er.

Founding Member
    I've got a helmet I bought as a kid when I used to "play war" in the backyard as a kid. It's a swivel bale/front seam but I'm not sure about the liner. I'll post some pics later to get your opinion of the liner's age.

No Fritz pots Humpy? Tsk tsk.
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Cal30M1 View Post
    No Fritz pots Humpy? Tsk tsk.
    Nope,I wish I did!