Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ohio Ord 1918a3 BAR

In this economy at this time of year its not selling, dont think he has had any tire kickers but me. I will give it some serious thought, thanks for your input
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Cadet
    No problem. Offer him $3500 and if you get it, you STOLE it for that price. Especially since it has USGI parts. Those command more of a premium. Mine has a Korean War barrel on it. If you need any more help on it, fell free to PM me and I'll send you my Cell number.

Funny thing is I don't think it will qualify as an "assault weapon" anywhere in the country. Doesn't have any of the evil features. How ironic.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Funny thing is I don't think it will qualify as an "assault weapon" anywhere in the country. Doesn't have any of the evil features. How ironic.
    CA friendly? PRICELESS!

O put a 5 round clip in it and you can hunt with it!
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme

Founding Member
    I'd love to roll up to a Garand match with that bad boy! Unfold the bipod and let her rip!!!

I tend to agree with O on this one. Economy is in the dumps and Christmas is right around the corner. Not alot of folks have $3500-3850 to fork over for a rifle.

A BAR and a Barrett 82A1 are on my short list of dream rifles .Both have gone up in $ since I was single and had cash to burn .
    M1CC #328

I heard back from Ohio Ordnance, they were confused by the receiver stamping
    They figured it must have started out as a blued A1918 and someone parked it and converted it into a 1918a3
    I passed on it and it has since sold
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    Hey, JBass! Good to see you!

Just a quick question, do you value your left hand????

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    It would qualify in the People's Republic of New York with that bi-pod on it.