Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whining and Complaining Has Started Again

Whining and Complaining Has Started Again

I cant beleive some people. Complaining becuase the $5.95 Garand slings they ordered arent USGI . The description never says anything about them being USGI
    $5.95 For any manufacture Surplus Garand sling is a good deal and they want to send them back!!!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

This one is a favorite, here's the link http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=60874
    You got a link for the sling thread Orlando?

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    This one is a favorite, here's the link http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=60874
    Ya I saw that one to Tim, crazy eh?
    Whining starts on post 69
    http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=61101&page=7
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I have read the thread about the carbine. Shaking my head in disbelief. Orest gave the guy a very good answer though; he shows a lot of tact oftentimes when handling these goofy questions/customers.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Okay, no offense to anyone with a different means scale but, $6 for ANYTHING is what I consider FREE. If we now have 5 year warranties on USGI rifles, where do I get in line? Orest goes on to say that they will warranty for a year, hmm, the description has always said "as is".

I was one of the volunteers that sorted slings for 2 days back in August of this year. They were mixed altogether in two big boxes per pallet and there were a lot and lot of pallets. I don't know how many slings were in a box, maybe a thousand per box. We sorted them by grade...Service, field, rack and junk. All the junk probably went on their auction. The best slings are the service grade. The workers there didn't know the difference between a WWII or Post war. I showed them them what differences that I knew between the the two style slings.

I thought most of the slings I sorted were USGI. I saw a lot of post war MRT marked slings, a few khaki WWII slings, some BAR slings and a bunch of slings that just didn't look right. I assumed they were foreign, probably Greek, Danish or Italian
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I didn't know the whining ever stopped?
    !

There is something wrong with a lot of these people for sure. The bottom line here is we are dealing with collectible battle rifles that are worn out, antiquated, and if there weren't so many people willing to pay good money for them they would have been scrapped years ago. Accept them for what they are-worn out old firearms. Did I mention that they are old and worn out?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I didn't know the whining ever stopped?
    +1, you beat me to my comment.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I bought a car four years ago that I never drove. I just put oil in it and let sit in my garage. It was a 60 year old car that had been driven through Hell and back, but it was in mint condition when I got it. I went to start it today and the battery was dead. Not only that, the tires are flat. On close examination, it looks like the wheels are too small for the tires, since the tires now bow out of the rims. I would like to keep the car and have you send me a full refund. Thanks for your consideration.