Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Face-palm

Patriot
    Wow. This dude tried to "school" Musketjon!

And he tried to "school" me!!! LOL

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=63156&page=2

I expect the thread will be closed now, after my reply.
    Last edited by KnickKnack; 12-29-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Maybe it was the good day that I had, but when I go to chill out and read a posting or two on the forums (CMP and NOW MILSURPS.com) and see the same thing it bugs the crap out of me.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....822#post493822

Orlando? I had no idea Milsurps.com was the mirror image of CMP postings.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    MAYBE, just MAYBE if we all, and I mean ALL, ignore him, MAYBE he'll just go away. He's the kind of troll who thrives on the attention he generates/receives.
    Jon
    Jon, I understand your point, and I have done this with many trolls. But this guy is gonna get someone seriously hurt with bad advise and videos. He is one of those "Experts" that has nothing left to learn because he already knows it all. Unfortunately, some poor guy that is trying to learn from him is going to be the one to pay the price.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    Maybe it was the good day that I had, but when I go to chill out and read a posting or two on the forums (CMP and NOW MILSURPS.com) and see the same thing it bugs the crap out of me.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....822#post493822

I love how this idiot had to post a second thread just to show how really "superior" he is!! LMAO
    Maybe he is Obama's campaign adviser? He's doing a good job of spinning comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post

What do you mean?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

As long as the folks on CMP and other boards keep telling him 'great video', etc. he will just keep doing it.
    He is obviously an attention whore, and he's getting to be center stage every time he posts.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Patriot
    From the favorable comments he receives, he does appear to have a dedicated following.

bag.

BTW - His pronunciation thread is now locked.....
    Last edited by timshufflin; 01-07-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Language
    !

"I don't think that there is anything wrong with the way that you say it on your videos. If someone doesn't like it then that is just silly. Don't get wrapped up in the small stuff man. Your passion for the M1 is evident and your contributions are good. "

Statements like this are what keeps him going.
    But if you notice, most (but not all) of his loyal followers are relative newbs to the M1. Maybe it's the sour attitude given off by some of the truly knowledgable guys on CMP that drives the n00bs to his flock. Or, it's just the simple fact that sheep huddle together.
    If I hadn't seen him in one of his videos, I would have sworn he was a 12 year old airsofter. They spam the shit out of every local forum with endless gigabytes of pictures and you-tube video's of their newest airsoft purchase. His behaviour is identical.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Schriv View Post
    "I don't think that there is anything wrong with the way that you say it on your videos. If someone doesn't like it then that is just silly. Don't get wrapped up in the small stuff man. Your passion for the M1 is evident and your contributions are good. "
    Everytime someone uses the word "man" in a post I think of RT40.....
    !