Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally got to shoot my mini-g

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Your rifle shipped today sir.
    Thanks for the update, Tim! Will post photos when it arrives per observed SOP here.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by HighAngleHell View Post
    Above is a link to a video of me shooting and a painfully slow reload. Not sure if the link works.
    OMG, That is awesome!!!!

Hump, I'd like to get my ahum done with "Shorty's Truck Stop Chattanooga Tennessee." Of course I'd also like to be 6 foot 6inch and weigh 185 neither of which is going to happen.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by HighAngleHell View Post
    Above is a link to a video of me shooting and a painfully slow reload. Not sure if the link works.
    Just looked at the video, I wouldn't call that a painfully slow reload - it looked pretty smooth. Good recoil control too.

Need to cut that reload time in half. Also need to get out of the M4 mindset of shooting every thing 3 times. I'm going to practice single and double taps a lot more. I take no credit for the recoil control. Between the smith mb and the rubber recoil pad you can't fail. Man this thing is sweet.

Junior Cadet
    Anyone got a fresh link for the video? I thought I was the only person who had an afg for their mini g. Haven't mounted it yet though. Otherwise, same setup, ie. ramline, scout rail etc. Got a 308 battlecomp on mine though.

I like the old-school look of Parkerizing and walnut, but there's no denying that the combo of Mini-G, synthetic stock and railed handguard presents a certain... attitude. Gotta like it!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I really think the G belongs in that configuration.I am not a fan of the G,but I actually like the"modernized"version...go figure.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

my ppg4.jpg

I still like this one!!!!!!!
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

I like the idea of those Nigerian stocks but something about the shape of the stock doesn't sit right with me