Thread: Question about WRA stocks

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Question about WRA stocks

I was wondering about 2 Italian converted WRA stocks that both have a small letter stamped on the pistol grip.I have not observed this on any SA stocks,and was wondering if There were a meaning?These stocks came from different batches,and different places years apart.Thanks,Ryan

"G"marked
    Photobucket

"L" marked
    Photobucket
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Ryan,

I don't know, but I'm wondering if they could be Italian inspectors???? I don't recall seeing those lettered stamps on stocks that stayed in the US.

-wg

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Wayne,That is what I was wondering because My Italian SA stocks don't have it,only WRA.seems to be Quite the mystery!
    Ryan
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)