Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price increases

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    So what will they do with all that money when Obombanater shuts them down next term?
    I would think that since they are quasi-govt/private the only shut down would be in the form of no more rifles.

Obama will NOT be reelected if I can do anything about it!
    Tom

I will not raise my rates for Battle Tested members this year. You have my word on that.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

The CMP's endowment fund has been called "self sustaining". I am guessing that means they have enough $ in there to operate of the interest/dividends. That means no need for sales anymore. Can they be shut down? Yes, it would be an act of Congress to do so as that is who created them.

Will Congress shut down the CMP? If they ever get control of both the Senate and the House plus the executive branch I think they will. It will be at the top of their list of "reforms".

And the money? Appropriated to be user for "Firearms Re-education".
    Last edited by canes7; 01-06-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    !

Junior Cadet
    Based on visit this day to CMP South, any 'woodless' or 'barreled receivers' are prepped for 'Cerimonial' weapons or restocked, won't see any for public sale in the near future.