Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Appeal to the Forum Owner

An Appeal to the Forum Owner

Tim:

I would like to formally appeal the ten (10) day banning of RuggedTerrain40. I have reviewed the forum rules:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Battle Tested will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Battle Tested, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Battle Tested reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    I do not believe that RT40 posted anything "obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." In fact, his posts seem to be placed in the appropriate forum sections and seem to comply with what one can only term as "Battle Tested community standards."

Please reconsider this arbitrary and capricious banning of RT40. RT40 has breathed new life into this forum and brings to the table years of technical and tactical know-how. Please do not waste this valuable addition to our BT community.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

RULE #1 Tim is the boss.
    RULE #2 see above.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

I agree with The Lawyer. RuggedTerrain is representative of a slice of the American Culture.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    If he insults my wife again we'll have problems...

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    If he insults my wife again we'll have problems...
    I think what we are trying to say here is, "we got your back".

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    I think what we are trying to say here is, "we got your back".
    I have no doubts!

I believe her post also summed up the situ very well...

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    I have no doubts!

I believe her post also summed up the situ very well...

I'd have problems too. I recommend a visit to his prestigious home, If it isn't one person, it's another.

Founding Member
    I beg to differ, all of his hateful stuff went on out of the War Room. I had issues with most here at one time as they with me from the old CMP days. Some refused to deal with me here and I didn't get out of control. Tim and I spoke a bit and naturally cautiously at first but I feel I have not harmed anyone here even with some antics for Mr. Wilson who I personally feel took it way to far. I mean come on everyone can make a remark on his disability but I show a picture and am doomed to hell. I let it go and life goes on. RT was way out of hand and didn't come here to hit things head on and straighten it out. His intentions were to disrupt and attack. RIck B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We have a 7 day ban. This will be the "last chance" when the ban is over.

Heres my 2 cents.
    No profanity or vulgar comments allowed anywhere on the forum unless it is in the War Room
    I would not have been near as lenient as Tim
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"