Thread: Will a .410 slug take down the average Zombie?

Will a .410 slug take down the average Zombie?

With my acquiring a 9410 Winchester lever action .410 shotgun I am curious if the .410 slug can be used to hunt Zombies?
    Bill

Don't see why not. Should do nicely!
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    just get a standard shell and cut around it for a devastating load.Remember that video with the 12 gauge cut shells?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Junior Cadet
    A word of advice,these are finicky about what shells function well in them.Or at least mine has been of the ones I've tried so far.
    Death is but another path we all must take.

War Room Ready
    anything that will disrupt the cranial cavety will do fine, as long as you can maintain the rate of fire required to handle the number of zombies present at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by jjones View Post
    anything that will disrupt the cranial cavety will do fine, as long as you can maintain the rate of fire required to handle the number of zombies present at any given time.
    JJones is so right and we so frequently forget his sage advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinILL View Post
    A word of advice,these are finicky about what shells function well in them.Or at least mine has been of the ones I've tried so far.
    I agree. My brother in law has one and it will only cycle Winchester loads reliably. Others jam in the action.