Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watching Gold Rush, yah, you guessed it, my government is a bunch of losers.

Watching Gold Rush, yah, you guessed it, my government is a bunch of losers.

So, America is an economic downturn of which we have not seen in decades. Folks are earning wages in Alaska mining gold. The Schnavel mine has not been inspected in 25 years or EVER. Only when the mine was advertised on Gold Rush were the STUPID government workers tipped off that they might inspect the mine.

Result? We shut down the jobs and livelyhoods of over 7 families. Yah, thanks for the help U.S. government, you really protected the miners from themselves and others.

Why do some of us believe government workers and leaders are complete Tarts? This crap summed it up.

I throw out my opinion of government workers here, but there would probably be a "should sean be banned" poll before midnight so I guess i'll just shut up on here from now on

LOL, shut another one down, we don't need jobs! We need the regulation that involves $4000 of fines and training. "We're regulating you, to protect the health and safety of the miners." LOL, what a BUNCH of LOSERS Msha is! The "regulator" seemed to be down at least 50IQ point from Dakota Fred. That's not amazing except for Dakota Fred seems to have an IQ of about 100.

MSHA, OSHA - all a bunch gov't panty wastes. Those gold miners up there - inept as some of them seem to be - are the true heart and soul of the American dream going back 200+ years. Why don't people get that? They are doing exactly what the pioneers did to build this country. Now the govt is going to turn around and tear down the country.

Oh and by the way Tim, next time call spoiler aleart - I haven't seen that episode yet

WHERE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GUNS, EVIL DARES NOT TREAD. Mark Muller

As far as Dakota Fred, what goes around comes around.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Love that show. Dakota Fred is a dick, the Hoffmans are complete idiots and the Schnovels seem to be the only people that have something going for 'em.
    !

Patriot
    I saw the show and my thoughts were the same as above. i.e. Government regulations choking industry and the IQ level of the enforcement dude was lower than a frogs.

And it's not too different from imposing a lifetime ban. Someone in a position of power decides to make rules to protect someone else. They were told to put up a fence to keep others from falling in a hole. It wasn't needed because the workers saw the orange barricade and avoided the hole. The same goes for a forum thread. You see who it's from and you avoid it by not opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by REHRIFLE View Post
    I saw the show and my thoughts were the same as above. i.e. Government regulations choking industry and the IQ level of the enforcement dude was lower than a frogs.

And it's not too different from imposing a lifetime ban. Someone in a position of power decides to make rules to protect someone else. They were told to put up a fence to keep others from falling in a hole. It wasn't needed because the workers saw the orange barricade and avoided the hole. The same goes for a forum thread. You see who it's from and you avoid it by not opening it.

That was pretty profound.

I'm guessing there wasn't enough minorities on the show.....
    !

dakota Fred - Kim kardashian of the mining world

Hoffmans - Can anybody really be that clueless?

Parker - I'm pulling for the kid

WHERE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GUNS, EVIL DARES NOT TREAD. Mark Muller