Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range Report and Photos of Wilson Combat CQB

Bill - Nice pistol and VERY nice shooting! -wg
    M1CC Member #111
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by REHRIFLE View Post
    What does CQB stand for?

The pistol is still a .45 ACP. Correct?

And that's some good shooting. I like that gun.
    CQB is a model name Wilson Uses or it stands for "Close Quarters Combat." And yes it is a .45 ACP.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

My new trigger scale arrived from Midway. My build measures 3.5 trigger pull which is better than I was trying to achieve I think I'll leave well enough alone.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Thats about as light as I would want a handgun
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"