i love the ability here to speak freely. P40 has shut me down several times for zero reason in my mind. his own brother and i were warned a few times then he banned his own brother and another guy. the guy is a major douchebag. i see nothing wrong with a spirited debate wether it's over politics, religion, rifles, morals, etc..... as far as rehydrating the towels, knock yourself out. i could give 2 sh*ts how the world sees us. we are the dickheads for not stepping in where some small sh*thole country has a problem and we are the dickheads when we do. let's take all the cash and aid we give these countries and keep it here til we get our country back to where it should be. by that i mean that my hard earned money doesn't go to fix my neighbors imaginary problems, where our veterans get the respect and medical attention required and where a person or family who truely need help, gets it. until the rest of the world accomplishes what we have for the rest of the world, they can go piss up a rope. jmho.