Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parts Needed . . .

Parts Needed . . .

. . . to finish my Battle Tested Memorial Friendship Rifle Project. It's a 4.6 mil IHC with an 8-54 LMR barrel. The receiver came from Shuff, the barrel from Kevin, they were spun together by Rick B. I think the op rod (post war) came from Bill/Orlando. The rear handguard came from Rick B., the front might have come from Ryan. The front sight came from Sean. As you can see, it's a Battle Tested Pot Luck rifle, built on the love of my BT friends, that celebrates all that is Battle Tested. I will think of each one of you when I take it to the range or when I fondle it with my CLP covered hands.

Sadly, my project is not done. There are a few more parts needed to complete this labor of love. I need a short butt plate screw, high-hump lock, slide and follower, op rod catch, and clip latch with spring and pin. Also, a -2 or 65 series bolt would be wonderful to insure proper headspace.

I'll post a few pictures of my project so that you can dig through your parts boxes for spare, color-matched parts, and participate in this labor of love. PM me or email me for shipping instructions. Just don't delay. This opportunity won't last long. I'd hate for you to miss out.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    . . . to finish my Battle Tested Memorial Friendship Rifle Project. It's a 4.6 mil IHC with an 8-54 LMR barrel. The receiver came from Shuff, the barrel from Kevin, they were spun together by Rick B. I think the op rod (post war) came from Bill/Orlando. The rear handguard came from Rick B., the front might have come from Ryan. The front sight came from Sean. As you can see, it's a Battle Tested Pot Luck rifle, built on the love of my BT friends, that celebrates all that is Battle Tested. I will think of each one of you when I take it to the range or when I fondle it with my CLP covered hands.

Sadly, my project is not done. There are a few more parts needed to complete this labor of love. I need a short butt plate screw, high-hump lock, slide and follower, op rod catch, and clip latch with spring and pin. Also, a -2 or 65 series bolt would be wonderful to insure proper headspace.

I'll post a few pictures of my project so that you can dig through your parts boxes for spare, color-matched parts, and participate in this labor of love. PM me or email me for shipping instructions. Just don't delay. This opportunity won't last long. I'd hate for you to miss out.

That was a mouthful!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I checked,but have nothing on Your list.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Your friendship is enough Ryan. I think it sports one of your repaired front handguards already.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Yes,but I'd help You out again if I could.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

The dream comes to life . . .

Junior Cadet
    I have a hi-hump lock if you still need one! [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    The dream comes to life . . .

You finally got granite counter tops?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    You finally got granite counter tops?

I think he means tile floors.

No, the dishwaher. I can finally get rid of the wife.