Thread: Colt AR15

Colt AR15

I bought a Colt AR15 Law Enforcement carbine a while back and dressed it up in a Daniel Defense full length rail system, magpul stock and grips, SEI vortex flash hider.
    That magpul forward grip is very nice, i love it, it allows you to control the rifle alot better with a way forward grip on the rifle. I really like this carbine, thanks for looking.

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

Looks good
    Never had a carbine, I do want to pickup a SP1 someday
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I seriously lust after the Colt 607 Carbine.

http://www.warboats.org/stonerordnotes/CAR-15.htm
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

Posted before, but I'll share a photo of my Ruger SR 556. I like the look of your Colt.

Photobucket

I really like the Ruger SR556 and have read alot of great reviews on it. Great looking Ruger!

If you would have told me 10 years ago that ruger would make an AR i would have never believed it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    I really like the Ruger SR556 and have read alot of great reviews on it. Great looking Ruger!

If you would have told me 10 years ago that ruger would make an AR i would have never believed it...lol
    Yeah... me either. I would have laughed. I'm glad to see that they are on-board trying to get AR's into the hands of all types of gun owners. It's just a suspicion of mine but I when Remington started with their R15 I thought to myself that there is a concerted effort on the part of gun manufacturers to put an AR in every gun owners hands. One of the problems that the pro-gun crowd has always had was the lack of support for "assualt rifles" from the hunter crowd. Hunters were not effected so much so it didn't pique their interest. Now, by making AR's for varmint hunting, deer hunting, hog hunting...etc., in a variety of different calibers, they are more likely to be used by hunters and now there is a whole new group of people in the fight against AW bans.
    !

When they brought out the Ruger 1911 recently i said to myself Ole Bill is spinning in his grave...lol

I agree about hunters and AR's it is always a good thing to have more allies on our side.