Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool M1 Garand Enbloc reloader

Cool M1 Garand Enbloc reloader

My buddy Elwyn, he does all my reloading, invited me over today to see his cool new M1 Garand Enbloc reloader. He just got done making it and it was pretty darn cool.

Patriot
    One word... AWESOME!!!!!

How do I get one?

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Lovely!!!Are You sure that wasn't Orest?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Founding Member
    Cool.

Weren't there a couple of these auctioned on ebay a year or two ago? One was wood, the other metal.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Cool.

Weren't there a couple of these auctioned on ebay a year or two ago? One was wood, the other metal.

Yes there were. This is metal and it has been anodized. Just a little classier look then the ones I saw on ebay, in my opinion. I don't know how to get one of these. Elwyn just made it, he's an engineer by trade and has a machine shop near him to do his bidding.

Patriot
    Have him think about building more and come up with a price. I think there's a market for this.

Just to be sure on the loader, I'm not inferring that Elwyn designed the loader, JCG did that. Elwyn just used the drawings put out by someone called "foundry ray". Elwyn did not design the loader and doesn't want to take credit for it. The link below is the source for the drawings.

Elwyn is not going to build or sell these for monetary gain.

Elwyn simply built one for his own use due to the difficulty that he has loading the clips with the arthritis in his hands.

http://www.foundry.ray-vin.com/cliploader/

Patriot
    OK! OK! You don't have to shout! Gosh! I had no idea there were plans out there for this thing! I thought it was an original invention of Elwyn's and he did a beautiful job building it! All my best to the Gentleman for making this and sharing it with us.

Cadet
    Man..That would make my life easier. I'm all thumbs when loading enblocs. I bet that gent could sell more than a few of those. Ingenious

Founding Member
    Thanks for the ideas..nice machine..