Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool M1 Garand Enbloc reloader

Junior Cadet
    Hi, there was some questions asked about these on the CMP Forum. Everyone's got the plans but never one for sale. If Elwyn made up some of these I think they would sell. Me, I want one..Regards, Mike

I won't be making these to sell. If I did you probably wouldn't want one after you found out how much it would cost.
    Any tool shop can make this device from the drawings that are out there. But, it won't work as built. There is a detail that I had to redesign to make it function properly. Also, good luck trying out springs. Must get the correct spring to make it function.

Now for the good news. It is a great thing to have if Arthur Eyetis comes to visit you. He makes life miserable when loading the enblocs by hand!

Junior Cadet
    Just out of curiosity, what's the investment look like to complete one? Are you looking at $200 for a tool shop to cut the items as drawn and another 30-40 hours to tweak it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kpnobvious View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what's the investment look like to complete one? Are you looking at $200 for a tool shop to cut the items as drawn and another 30-40 hours to tweak it?
    On a single device I see no way a tool shop is going to do this for $200. My guess would be closer to $400 to $500.

Junior Cadet
    I would like to know what springs are necessary, as well as any additional tips that you may have. It is something of a dream of mine to eventually have one built, and every little bit helps.
    Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 12-04-2013 at 02:21 AM.

You'll probably have to send a PM to buzzy.