Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Founding Member
    I think Rick will continue to struggle with his conscience/compassion towards the living. He crossed the line at the bar when he killed the living to save the living. His wife will continue to push him to take out Shane because she doesn't want the conflict about the baby (which we all know is Shane's).

The farm will be over-run and some conflict with the other group of survivors will have to take place. They'll get some information from the kid with the bum leg.

The redneck is continuing to distance himself from the group, his ear collection will eventually get the better of him and he will be a walker from secondary contact...
    Last edited by cuppednlocked; 02-20-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Can spell

Founding Member
    I give that a big thumbs up!

Don't over think it, here is what I want to happen:

Leave the farm due to being compromised and have to fight their way out.

After facing insurmountable odds that require innovative techniques to eradicate the undead, the greatest aspects of Americanism comes out and through ingenuity and perseverance they overcome the zombie hoard to live another day.

But in the end, they'll probably revert to gun control among the group and get some people killed.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Francis; 02-20-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Look for the one armed brother to come back in a big, big way. I swear, i was hoping that windshield zombie would have taken a bite out of Lori. Sick of her whining and being a overall buzzkill.
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

I wanted Lori to get bit but then keep her in the barn to see if she would have a zombie baby!

Then Rick would be off the hook for wasting Shane, after all he'd be zombie dad.
    Last edited by Francis; 02-20-2012 at 11:01 PM.

I definitely thought of the zombie baby angle. i hope they pursue it at some point.

OH, and are we ever going to find out what the guy from the CDC whispered in rick's ear right before they blew the place to bits?

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    OH, and are we ever going to find out what the guy from the CDC whispered in rick's ear right before they blew the place to bits?
    Not until they loose funding and have to resort to a "Wrap it Up" episode to conclude it.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Are we ever going to find out what the guy from the CDC whispered in rick's ear right before they blew the place to bits?
    "There is no hope"...

I was definately thinking the baby zombie thing too when Lori wrecked her car. I think it would be great if her chatacter turned into a zombie then Rick could go find some younger, hotter chick with bigger boobs to look at during the episodes that just are not quite up to par.
    !