Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Rick could go find some younger, hotter chick with bigger boobs to look at during the episodes that just are not quite up to par.
    That would not be a bad plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    That would not be a bad plot twist.
    Boobies make everything better.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Not until they loose funding and have to resort to a "Wrap it Up" episode to conclude it.

Season three has already been signed and sealed. They even have 4 extra episodes.

Patriot
    Not to give away the ending or anything, but Rick will wake from his coma in the hospital and realize it was all a dream...

Then he rushes home to find that Lori has married Shane, the baby is Shane's and has grown up to be a skin head who watches Zombie movies all day while he cleans his guns and gives Lori evil looks.

I think it'll end up in a battle between the necrophiliacs and the zombies. After a bunch of zombie humping and gnawed off appendages the zombies win.
    !

Founding Member
    Here's a question...

Why don't the zombie's eat everything? When the group was looking for the girl they encountered a guy who hung himself. The suicide/swinger/walker had no flesh on his legs. Why do the walkers leave a meal to chase a live person? In the webisode the mother gets half eaten and they leave the rest. I don't get it. Seems like they would devour the entire body rather than just half.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Here's a question...

Why don't the zombie's eat everything? When the group was looking for the girl they encountered a guy who hung himself. The suicide/swinger/walker had no flesh on his legs. Why do the walkers leave a meal to chase a live person? In the webisode the mother gets half eaten and they leave the rest. I don't get it. Seems like they would devour the entire body rather than just half.
    Procreation?
    !

Founding Member
    I guess if they ate everything the zombie population would be finite. Only those that get bitten and get away would be the new crop.

It wouldn't be as exciting tv!

"It wouldn't be as exciting tv! "

This!
    For the same reason our heroes still drive around in a broke-back RV and scavenge for .44 mag rounds when there were dozens of abandoned Humvee's, M4's and useful military equipment laying all over the place back at the CDC. If any of us were actually in that situation, the show would be really short,violent and x-rated.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

My wife asked me that about half way into the first season - why not just wait until the zombies ate all the dead bodies, starved, and then return to the cities? She has a point.

Personally, I'd let Shane have Lori and then I'd run off with Andrea.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10