Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say a prayer.....

Say a prayer.....

for my wife. Her Dr. told her she has emphysema. She's only 41 and doesn't smoke. She's pretty shook up right now....
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Very sorry to Hear that Bro,I will definitely keep Her in My prayers.What is Her name?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Howie, I'm really sorry to hear about the wife's health problem. I'll keep her in my thoughts and meditations.
    Regards:
    Bill

Ryan, her name is Sheila Marie.
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    She will be in My prayers...as will You My friend.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Howie, I am truly sorry to hear that. You are both in our prayers.
    "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!"

howie,

So sorry to hear that about her. You both will be in my prayers.

-wg

Howitzer, I'm really really really bummed out about this and it just angers me that your wife is ill with this disease. God and I have not been doing well as of late, I still haven't gotten right with him from my brother in-law dying of pancreatic cancer, but I'm trying to be better. I've come to the conclusion that, in most cases, God just doesn't give a rat's @ss about some of this stuff. God holds us to the fire to create the fix for what ails us by using the very gifts God blessed us with.

I know none of this means anything to you Howie, it wouldn't to me, I'm just talking to myself a bit before I get all prayer ready over here. I'm going to talk to God tonight, really talk to him. I'm going to beg God to help with the best possible outcome for you. I've never met you or your wife but I'll be damned if I will stand by and not do something that costs nothing if it will benefit the two of you.

God, get ready.

41 is too young to get that !!! Yes, our prayers are with both of you
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Thoughts and prayers