Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from Louisville

Cadet

Just got back from Louisville

Just got home from Louisville from the "show of Shows" Tired as hell, feet sore and blistered from 2 days of walking, but WELL worth it. Some people thought their stuff was gold or platinum and had it priced as such. I was able to get some good scores though (my Dad did MUCH better than me!!!)

also had the pleasure of meeting our dear Sean and Timmah. I went to go grab beers with them, but my GPS and phone died as we were getting off the highway, and when I asked 6 people at 2 different gas stations where the Buffalo Wild Wings was they looked at me like I was a F'N retard. Then said they have no clue. After an hour of driving around, I arrived at a BWW but it was the wrong F'N one!!!! Sorry again boys for missing out on the beers but we SERIOUSLY tried!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbassmaster18 View Post
    Just got home from Louisville from the "show of Shows" Tired as hell, feet sore and blistered from 2 days of walking, but WELL worth it. Some people thought their shit was gold or platinum and had it priced as such. I was able to get some good scores though (my Dad did MUCH better than me!!!)

also had the pleasure of meeting our dear Sean and Timmah. I went to go grab beers with them, but my GPS and phone died as we were getting off the highway, and when I asked 6 people at 2 different gas stations where the Buffalo Wild Wings was they looked at me like I was a F'N retard. Then said they have no clue. After an hour of driving around, I arrived at a BWW but it was the wrong F'N one!!!! Sorry again boys for missing out on the beers but we SERIOUSLY tried!!!!

I'm going to savage you over this. I just have to wait until I get home. prepare yourself...

Cadet
    I'm still waiting for this so called "savage" Sean. LOL

Guys, sorry I had to miss you, maybe next time.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by paid4c4 View Post
    Guys, sorry I had to miss you, maybe next time.
    Bill

I received your email Bill. I'm sorry to hear about momma's illness and hope for her speedy recovery sir! God bless.

What kind of goodies did everyone pick up ?
    Details .....
    M1CC #328

I met four new friends and a karl maunz. I also got me 10 clip latch pins, that's it.

Founding Member
    Wasn't Karl the one you said ripped you off ???? All of my dealings with Karl were based around his getting money for his newest inventions. He and I worked out a deal at one time and he never followed up on it. I called and he said it would be a go but again went into how he needed investors. He builds a mean M1A and or M14's just as he did at the original Springfield Armory.

The guy worked with John Garand and even owned RC cola for starters. I guess his wife cleaned him out and he spends money to easily???? He doesn't live to far from me. Rick B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rick B View Post
    Wasn't Karl the one you said ripped you off ???? All of my dealings with Karl were based around his getting money for his newest inventions. He and I worked out a deal at one time and he never followed up on it. I called and he said it would be a go but again went into how he needed investors. He builds a mean M1A and or M14's just as he did at the original Springfield Armory.

The guy worked with John Garand and even owned RC cola for starters. I guess his wife cleaned him out and he spends money to easily???? He doesn't live to far from me. Rick B
    Indeed indeed indeed.

I hear Karl had a heart attack about 6 months ago.
    Heroes live forever. http://www.odmp.org