Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Limits for inventory not yet advertised... "just in case"

Founding Member

Limits for inventory not yet advertised... "just in case"

It's started again, but this time it's for "surplus ammo"...

Is everyone in the country turning into a whining baby about limits and "fairness"???

http://forums.thecmp.org/showpost.ph...1&postcount=15

War Room Ready
    Yes.

I wonder how everyone would feel about limiting all CMP purchases to those who actually participate in true marksmanship programs? That is what the CMP is all about, right? I'm a bit sick of the limit speeches really. Between the guy that wanted the near-correct Winchester for his grandpa, the 1st time buyer line jumpers and the limit guys I don't hold a very high regard for these CMP customers.

WTF would these guys do if you had to actually participate to purchase? WAHH WAHHH WAHHH WAAHHH NOT FAIR.. NOT FAIR.. WAHH WAHHH WAHH I DEMAND!!!!! WAHH WAHH WAHHH
    !

Pass the koolaid please.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

My opinion of limiteers is of very low regard unless it's a private company who just wants to do it for a marketing gimmick or other reason that suits them. When I sell a rifle I sell enblocs for $1 each with a limit of 10. I do that because I want my buyers to have enblocs but I don't want to have to restock due to one buyer who wants 5000 of them.

Those who ask for limits are always trying to benefit themselves and only themselves. They want someone else to warehouse and finance the goods that they cannot afford to buy now for a chance to buy those goods later when they MIGHT be able to afford them. When I was in grade school we called these "people" sissys. Now I just call them democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    .......... When I was in grade school we called these "people" sissys. Now I just call them democrats.
    Agreed, some people can't let go fo the fact that this isn't the old DCM paid for by the G'vmt. But last I checked you can still get a rifle.......Get over it already!

Oh and if they did limit it, we'd be like the DCM, one rifle for life. What fun is that?

Founding Member
    How about the "poor college student" who practically begged for someone to give him some enblocs?

I don't have the link but shit like that really pisses me off. If you want some enblocs that bad save some damn change and buy one or two... They aren't that friggin expensive!

Gimme Gimmme Gimme Gimme....... That's all those folks know.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    How about the "poor college student" who practically begged for someone to give him some enblocs?

I don't have the link but shit like that really pisses me off. If you want some enblocs that bad save some damn change and buy one or two... They aren't that friggin expensive!

If he's actually paying for his college, NO federal or state aid, I'd give him 20. If he's getting state or federal aid, he's not a college student, he's a welfare recipient.