Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pure truth

Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    I might as well stir the pot.
    Before I would buy a Gluuck,I would buy a Hi piont.
    How could you tell them apart?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Wow. Such hate. I like my Glock, but I didn't trade in either one of my 1911's to pay for it.
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Gotta be honest guys, I shot a Glock a few years ago, I really didn't like it. I thought it was very uncomfortable in my hand.
    However, I would be willing to try one again just to be sure. Could've just been an off day for me who knows.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.

I have a Glock 17 that I like lots. Not my favorite carry gun. Too big for what it does. I have been liking my wife's S&W 642 more than ever.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Gotta be honest guys, I shot a Glock a few years ago, I really didn't like it. I thought it was very uncomfortable in my hand.
    However, I would be willing to try one again just to be sure. Could've just been an off day for me who knows.
    Glocks take some getting used to, have a look at the new Gen 4 glocks with the interchangable backstrap. They change the feel of the glock quite a bit.
    Cheers
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Glocks take some getting used to, have a look at the new Gen 4 glocks with the interchangable backstrap. They change the feel of the glock quite a bit.
    Cheers
    That may do the trick. If I remember it was the backstrap that was the uncomfortable part.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.