Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally bought one

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    Heh, cute is just what I was aiming for. Now I just need to find some pink duracoat and I'll be ready for the range.
    Don't forget the "Hello Kitty" decals.
    Really nice rifle - I have a Bushmaster but yours looks way nicer. Those Magpul 30 round magazines are the best.

Nice.

You need to ditch that front handle and get yourself some slide on handguards over those rails. I can't remember the name of the ones we use, but I'm not running around doing CQB with the stock collapsed, so I put the handle away. Lots of the grunts use them though. I think it's the cool factor.

Hi blockhead

Nice little toy. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shelleen View Post
    Josh, I've owned a couple of "black rifles". Liked them but no the way I fell about the M1's. On the other hand I'm thinking about an FN FAL. That's one blackish rifle I think I can really warm up to.
    FAL's are great. I have a Springfield Armory clone from way back. I had Black Rifle disease before it was cool. Back when the NRA almost wouldn't even admit they exist. Now they are all they talk about in the magazine and on the TV show.
    They make all kinds of toys for these also. going for the dark earth look on this