Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tried Jet's Pizza for the first time last night.

Quote Originally Posted by paid4c4 View Post
    I just recently tried Jets for the first time and I can tell you that the Jets 10 with a couple bottle of Mich is about as good as it gets.
    Bill
    Says a member who's reputation is beyond reproach! Can I have an Amen? AMEN!

They have them in KY too !
    I am going to have to move......
    M1CC #328

Quote Originally Posted by mikebaker1129 View Post
    They have them in KY too !
    I am going to have to move......
    I've never had a KY pizza. I am not sure that I want to either.
    !

Tim,
    Next time you come to NYC we have to get together and I will take you to Lombardi's on Spring street and Mott. They are the original Pizza place. Being licensed in 1905 they do a brick oven coal fired pie that is the best. You do have to eat it there and going when they first open is best as they get very crowded. Nothing beats coal fired roasted red peppers on a pizza. Yum, and yes i do know my pizza im 6 foot 265 pounds!!!!!!. As to Hot dogs the only way to get them is off the stand on a street corner in NYC and they have to be Sabrett's with a touch of mustard and a bit of kraut nothing is better than a dirty water dog.
    Mack

Thanks Mack I thought I was all alone here. I am tired of preaching to theses savages all by myself!!!!!!!

Mike

PS: and count me in on a trip to Lombardi's.....

Quote Originally Posted by cannonshooter View Post
    Tim,
    Next time you come to NYC we have to get together and I will take you to Lombardi's on Spring street and Mott. They are the original Pizza place. Being licensed in 1905 they do a brick oven coal fired pie that is the best. You do have to eat it there and going when they first open is best as they get very crowded. Nothing beats coal fired roasted red peppers on a pizza. Yum, and yes i do know my pizza im 6 foot 265 pounds!!!!!!. As to Hot dogs the only way to get them is off the stand on a street corner in NYC and they have to be Sabrett's with a touch of mustard and a bit of kraut nothing is better than a dirty water dog.
    Mack
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Its so good that we get delivered at work and its luke warm and a bit soggy but man does it hit the spot. I work with a guy who's wife works there and we get a nice discount. Mike you are more than welcome to join in and we can bring Stu also we will just not get any pork on the pie any and all members of the BT brotherhood are invited. Their meatballs are slammin along with the red peppers and fresh garlic. BTW to all that have never had the best pizza in the land they only use fresh mozzarella and it really does make a difference.
    Mack