Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Folding stock

Junior Cadet
    If the Mini-G is done with a mag conversion would it work in a BM59 folding stock? I have one on my M1A Scout and if I do this I would rather have it on the Mini-G. If it is possible would the BM59 stock need to be modified in any way?

The clip latch pin would need to be drilled to retain the clip latch pin with a roll pin. Your follower pin could fall out because the stock is open at the follower pin head. The trigger pin can fall out because the trigger pin can walk out because stock is cut out for the winter trigger. If you can deal with these things, it can be done.

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    The clip latch pin would need to be drilled to retain the clip latch pin with a roll pin. Your follower pin could fall out because the stock is open at the follower pin head. The trigger pin can fall out because the trigger pin can walk out because stock is cut out for the winter trigger. If you can deal with these things, it can be done.
    I think I will leave it where it is. Could (Mini-G with mag conversion)be put in a GI M14 synthetic stock instead?

Quote Originally Posted by CEK View Post
    I think I will leave it where it is. Could (Mini-G with mag conversion)be put in a GI M14 synthetic stock instead?
    A mag fed G? I think it could but would require much modifying. I know it's not in my wheel house.