Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow!!!!!

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by REHRIFLE View Post
    Nice all around good looking rifle
    thank you, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot85 View Post
    well, i shot her today. CRISP, VERY CRISP. the trigger is awesome. better than the other one that Tim did for me and I thought that one was good. what a great handling little rifle. you get a little fire flash once in awhile. i fired 2 enblocs. the bolt didn't grab the second round on the second enbloc. i may just nudge the Schuster plug abit. although, about 90% of the parts I sent Tim for this rifle were NOS. may have to just shoot it and get her settled in. very fun to shoot. brass all landed from 1:00 to 3:00. once again, very nice trigger and so far a blast to shoot. Thank you Mr. Tim.

p.s. thanks for the enbloc.
    If you were shooting HXP, I wouldn't change the gas setting, just let it ride and break in. If you were shooting something else, a turn on the gas may be in order. Right now, all my test firing for 30/06 is done with HXP and .308 with M80.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    If you were shooting HXP, I wouldn't change the gas setting, just let it ride and break in. If you were shooting something else, a turn on the gas may be in order. Right now, all my test firing for 30/06 is done with HXP and .308 with M80.
    HXP 74 Tim. i'll just get to enjoy more shooting while breaking it in.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    Ronin

I believe that Greg at Standard Parts is working on a solid band. The one I used I bought on Gunbroker, but they seem to have dried up.

Mike

I emailed Greg at Standard parts about the solid lower band. no reply yet. has he given any idea as to when these may be available?

Greg has been swamped lately shipping out orders. He will get back with you, it may take him some time to get caught up.
    M1CC #328

Patriot
    i shot my G again today to get the rear sight set. i started at 12 clicks up and never had to move it from there. i fired 2 from 25 yds. and they were right there. i then backed up to about 85 yds. and shot 3 off hand and they were still right there with a 2" group. can't wait til my Burris Fastfire 3 comes in. i also had 2 offers to sell it. not a chance. i did, however, inform one guy on how to get one. still happier than a pig in s#@t with it. what great fun shooting it. i let another fella fire it also and he's one of the offers i had. damn near had to pry his fingers off it to get it back.