Thread: FS: some early garand parts

FS: some early garand parts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120889119568...#ht_500wt_1413

They're mine. not getting much attention. Might be a good deal for someone that is looking

I just bumped a couple
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Patriot
    There are more "watchers" on ebay now then there are bidders, but some of them, like me, wait til the last 10 seconds of the auction to "snipe" the item. I've watched things sit all week at an opening price with no bids at all, only to have the bids go nuts in the last few minutes.

yeah, watchers are a dime a dozen. If these things go cheap, I'd just rather one of you dingleberries get them as opposed to just some random dingleberry

War Room Ready
    Whats wrong with "watchers" ? I already had ALL your items on my watch page.
    I watch everything if its an item I either have myself or need, often to determine value and what folks are paying should I list something myself on a non auction venue. I used to sell on ebay myself but have'nt for years now. Still buy a lot of stuff on there but when I sell I just set my price and list it on CMP,Jouster or AR15 etc. Next time I list something I'll put it here too. If its something I need I normally wait till the last minute to bid to see if its still within my limts of what I feel I want to pay. Usually by then its gone past that point. There have been several-1 bolts sold on there recently, they did'nt go for big dollars. Last one I got was in mint shape for $75, that was two years ago. Ironically, I got my no revision bolt for my current project for even less.......
    I'm still on the prowl for a no revision hammer and unmodified early trigger hsg. Would you believe, I got the safety, a first edition C 46015 no revision, on Ebay for $45 and free shipping? That was just this past fall.

Patriot
    Gas cylinder just took a 20$ jump so much for picking it up on the cheap!! //30 min to go,,
    I erased my signature and don't know why.