Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dupage M14 bolts.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M1orNone View Post
    Ryan and LP, do either of you guys have an extra you wouldn't mind parting with? I'd be more than happy to buy one, or work out some kind of trade. If not, I'll keep my eye out on gunbroker. I see a couple on there, but the welds are big enough that they probably overheated the lugs.
    sorry,wish I could help,but My other came out with an oversized firing pin hole.and a indent on the face,which is funny because it seemed to have the lightest weld?!!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

[QUOTE=LEAD POISON;24026]I called a couple of weeks ago. he said NO. no more reclamination jobs on bolts.
    I don't have carbide drills to go thru the weld.
    Ryan said he punched thru. I tried that too. mine are welded better I guess.
    Something will turn up eventually.[/QUOTE

Called who? Elmer or Yocum?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Jim Yokum at dupage
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Wow, when I spoke to him a few months ago he had tons of them. Wonder where they went?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I must have said something wrong?
    the guy answering the phones.Said no more reclaimations.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Stu He will not clean them up anymore,is what I meant.Yes he has a lot of welded bolts left.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    LP
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Gotcha. Yocum said he had someone doing the machine work for him, but I don't know who it was.