Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your preferred Cocealed Carry Weapon?

Hahahahaha!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by prince humperdink View Post
    i just carry a picture of chuck norris...
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

I carry a 45 Kimmber Procarry ll with laser grips awesome. (just shine the light on them is enough to scar the crap out of them)
    Last edited by tennessee; 05-07-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling

You guys probably saw this vid long ago! Talk about BS
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"

Sig 226 in 9mm. The best shootin' handgun I own.
    M1CC #328

Junior Cadet
    Main CCW is a Springer 1911A1 Loaded, much tweaked. If traveling light my Charter Arms Bulldog Pug 44 spl.

I have been in Law Enforcement for 13 years now. I carry every day. I have had several pistols and revolvers go thru my collection at one point or another. I started out carrying a Glock 27 but found the grip was too short for my large hands. I sold that and bought a H&K USP .45 Compact and carried that for a few years but wasnt really comfortable with carrying such a large weapon and only having 8 rounds. I carry my .38 S&W airweight rarely but I do still carry it. I decided to go back to what I carry at work and bought myself a Glock 23. I had Trijicon HD sights installed at the store and purchased a Crossbreed Supertuck Holster. Now I have 13+1 of .40 Cal in a very comfortable all day holster. I have always been a big proponent of I don't care what you carry, but you should definately carry something. That big 1911 isn't doing you any good in your nightstand at home if it's a P.I.TA. to comfortably carry every day. If you know you'll carry a .380 in your pocket everyday, that is the gun you should carry.
    Heroes live forever. http://www.odmp.org

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TWIN View Post
    I have been in Law Enforcement for 13 years now. I carry every day. I have had several pistols and revolvers go thru my collection at one point or another. I started out carrying a Glock 27 but found the grip was too short for my large hands. I sold that and bought a H&K USP .45 Compact and carried that for a few years but wasnt really comfortable with carrying such a large weapon and only having 8 rounds. I carry my .38 S&W airweight rarely but I do still carry it. I decided to go back to what I carry at work and bought myself a Glock 23. I had Trijicon HD sights installed at the store and purchased a Crossbreed Supertuck Holster. Now I have 13+1 of .40 Cal in a very comfortable all day holster. I have always been a big proponent of I don't care what you carry, but you should definately carry something. That big 1911 isn't doing you any good in your nightstand at home if it's a P.I.TA. to comfortably carry every day. If you know you'll carry a .380 in your pocket everyday, that is the gun you should carry.
    + 100

I have a Charter Arms Dixie Derringer, 22 mag. While NOT my first choice in a CCW one thing is for sure, It'd be DAMN handy in a knife fight!
    Photobucket
    Just stick underneath nose and apply trigger pressure.
    Last edited by tljames; 05-15-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"

That will fit perfect in a buck 110 knife case. You hardly even notice it is a pistol in there unless you know about it !
    Quote Originally Posted by tljames View Post
    + 100

I have a Charter Arms Dixie Derringer, 22 mag. While NOT my first choice in a CCW one thing is for sure, It'd be DAMN handy in a knife fight!
    Photobucket
    Just stick underneath nose and apply trigger pressure.
    M1CC #328

Cadet
    Waiting to get my paws on the Springfield XDS..6 rounds of .45 in a handgun .9 in wide. Shot one and it's a very manageable .45 for it's size and weight..

While not one of the premier pistols, I carry a Taurus PT-145. 10+1 45 ACP Federal Hydra Shock 230 Grains of pure power.
    "No man who is not willing to bear arms and to fight for his rights can give a good reason why he should be entitled to the privilege of living in a free community." -- Theodore Roosevelt