Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carry gun

It must be some sort of miracle, but here in left-wing whOregon we have pretty good gun laws. Unfortunately, being the rail-thin lead singer in a metal band, I can't hide a 1911 in my all spandex and skin-tight leather wardrobe.

Put it in your fanny pack

Have your tailor sew an elastic band in your g-string and simply replace the socks you usually stuff in there with the 1911. Problem solved and now you will actually have a dangerous weapon down there.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by redheep View Post
    Put it in your fanny pack
    In my neighborhood, you wear a fanny pack and you're gonna need a gun!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    Have your tailor sew an elastic band in your g-string and simply replace the socks you usually stuff in there with the 1911. Problem solved and now you will actually have a dangerous weapon down there.
    Ever see Spinal Tap? Seriously, I am more than a little on the bony side, and I never saw a good way to carry the 1911 unless I'm wearing a heavy coat.

My plan was to carry a Glock 30 during warmer months, and my 1911 under a coat. So much for that idea.
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Patriot
    Texas just passed a bill that has the liberals foaming at the mouth. You can now carry on campus and in the classrooms.(college) Texas is a little tired of all the liberals that sold their property in Cal moved to Texas and are now trying to convert Austin into another San Francisco.
    Mix

Quote Originally Posted by wilko View Post
    and I never saw a good way to carry the 1911 unless I'm wearing a heavy coat.
    Inside waiste band 3:30 position, just "behind" hip bone, With just a T-Shirt. Of course here in Ohio if someone sees you gun print its not illegal
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I carry the Kimber Pro Carry II. A fine pistol and with the inside the waistband holster comfortable. It is the difference between gold and diamonds.
    "No man who is not willing to bear arms and to fight for his rights can give a good reason why he should be entitled to the privilege of living in a free community." -- Theodore Roosevelt

What is the difference between gold and diamonds?
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10