Thread: Mini-G/BM59 mixmaster

Cadet

Mini-G/BM59 mixmaster

Hi all,

I sent out my CMP Service Grade last Thurs to Tim's care. Should be arriving at his shop around Thurs/Fri.

It went out with the following parts:

BM59 gas cylinder
    BM59 tricomp (7")
    BM59 bipod
    Boyd's laminated stock
    Smith Enterprise NM front sight
    Standard Parts repro stock metal

I guess the longer tricomp will require extra barrel length to support it, compared to the regular Mini-G. Does that goof up the oprod modification?

The rifle will also get a full repark. Elected to not do the mag conversion though. Going to leave it in 30.06 using enblocs.

I've seen a couple WTB threads in various places for the 5" tri/bi comp, but haven't found any for sale. Was there a chance they would be reproduced? Is there a source for them?

Would appreciate any input you guys have about features/options for my build.

Thanks!

EJ

I guess the longer tricomp will require extra barrel length to support it, compared to the regular Mini-G. Does that goof up the oprod modification?
    I've seen a couple WTB threads in various places for the 5" tri/bi comp, but haven't found any for sale. Was there a chance they would be reproduced? Is there a source for them?
    Not sure about the 7" -- but am sure that others know.
    Standard Parts may have the 5 incher, and it doesn't affect the barrel or op rod. The beauty is that these are plug-n-play. You should get the Schuster gas plug.

BM59 MUZZLE BRAKE
    Last edited by Rush2112; 06-17-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: clarification