Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your government and union employees photo's here

Your government and union employees photo's here

Dedicated to my heroes!
    We make fun of Walmart patrons all the time, I don't really like it because I do shop at Walmart. I have to, I'm just an average Joe. I'd much rather make fun of government employees, if you have a photo to add, here's the spot.

My absolute favorite LOL! This guy thinks taxpayers actually care if he is employed, I hope he was fired on Christmas.

Founding Member
    Really sound like a Liberal Tim. I am sick of seeing you hit Unions as a whole when there are many that are good. Unions make it so you do not get Mexican immigrant wages and make those not in one get pissed as you do. And as in almost everything anymore they do not go after the people running the unions screwing it up they hit all union workers. Very sad. Rick B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Founding Member
    One other thing. The Government has jumped out of the Pension plan that I have paid into fully in order to use it as a political pawn. I have given them over $100,000 of my money to do as they please. They have spent it and now stand there saying you the public have to pay for it and this isn't right. Give me a break, they ruined it just as they are the Medical now but you go after the doctors also instead of the health care system that the Government opted out of also. Who is the real problem? Rick B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rick, I sound like a liberal????????

Before I can respond to your post I first have to dismiss your inferred definition of the word "liberal". I would recommend a few reads for you so that you can better understand the definition of the word "liberal". The reads I have for you are not to blast you but to DEFEND me. I am NO liberal LOL. In fact, I am what every definition of the words describes as the polar opposite.
    Describing what a liberal is;
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
    2. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...a_conservative
    3. http://www.americanprogress.org/issu...7/b131981.html
    4. A neat read on classic versus modern liberalism http://freestudents.blogspot.com/200...iberalism.html

Now, defining a conservative;
    1. An author and staunch conservative Russell Kirk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Kirk
    2. The authors masterpiece, The Conservative Mind http://www.amazon.com/The-Conservati.../dp/1433255065
    3. Milton Friedman's book, co authored by one of my professors at Northwood Timothy Nash, When we are free http://www.amazon.com/When-We-Are-Free/dp/0873590546

Once we get my proper label in place, I am a conservative as radical as the founding fathers, I'm happy to argue your points on the merits of federal employees and union employees.

I can tell you now though that if you think the positives you've listed as "union" ideals are really positives, it will be a long road to hoe. The Federal social security plan and forced benefits extorted from free men are hardly founding father or conservative ideals. These are the ideals of lIBERALS.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick B View Post
    One other thing. The Government has jumped out of the Pension plan that I have paid into fully in order to use it as a political pawn. I have given them over $100,000 of my money to do as they please. They have spent it and now stand there saying you the public have to pay for it and this isn't right. Give me a break, they ruined it just as they are the Medical now but you go after the doctors also instead of the health care system that the Government opted out of also. Who is the real problem? Rick B

LMAO!!! You paid into a pension PLAN! LMAo

I am self employeed, In the last 3 years i have paid in TAXES over $450,000.!!!! Whether it be state, local, or porperty taxes. I would like to buy a new truck this year!!! But i dont because i need to save for the unknow future!! But every Fing cop and firefighter in town has a NEW dodge Charger they take home everynight!! That i bought for them! And you want to talk about penisons. In the united states 47% of the empolyed peeps have a goverment job. 53% have a job that is either self,manufacture,or non-goverment employed! NO TIME in our history of the united states has these numbers been so close! Toolman

Founding Member
    Then these ass wipes want to tell me i need to provide health care for all my empolyees!! When they have lived off my taxes that i have paid every fing year year!

And on another note!! Teachers Wanting a CBA!! As the great Ronald reagan,said NO goverment employee has the right to go on strike !! When they are getting paid by the tax payer!!
    Last edited by toolman; 07-06-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Labor unions do a lot of good for the environment. Look how much better the rust belt looks since they shut down industry in America..
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I'm union. My wife is union. My truck is an '03. My wife's car is an '01. I haven't seen a raise in three years. She hasn't seen one in seven. Not bitching. Just stating facts.
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

You fucktards think you really know something about government work. How many of you have actually worked in government?
    !

The City Council just gave the people that clean the urinals and bathrooms in the city a huge raise. Bloomberg vetoed it but the council says they will over-ride the veto. The liberal democratic controlled council is sucking up to labor, getting ready for the next election. Anyway, if this goes through the guy cleaning the bathrooms at my station will be earning more than I do. Here's a clip from the Daily News.

"The prevailing wage measure would raise pay for hundreds of service workers at some 41 buildings that receive city tax breaks. The salary bump would be determined by the city Comptroller’s prevailing-wage scale.

Repairmen and cleaners at major office buildings whose pay is now governed under that scale earn $24.74 per hour, or roughly $50,000 a year. Workers covered under the bill would get a pay increase of 35% to 45%, Council officials said.

Bloomberg said he understood why unions and labor advocates were pressing for the legislation.

“Their job is to increase the salaries and benefits of their members whether by negotiation, arbitration, or legislation,” he said. “But it’s government’s job to stand up for taxpayers – and for job seekers. And that leaves me no choice but to veto these bills.”

Supporters of the legislation slammed the veto."

Except for-change that to despite- bloomberg's anti-gun and elitist attitude he is probably the best mayor this city ever had.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 07-06-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau